How to make a healthy Shamrock Shake!
What's WAY better than a St Patty's day hangover?
A HEALTHY redo of the classic SHAMROCK SHAKE!
I used to go to ahem the yellow arches for ice cream AND the shamrock shakes, my roommate and I would go every March. oh that peppermint flavor! But now I can read and know things so I don't do that but I still LOVE peppermint or spearmint and the idea of the shake! 💚💚💚
So here's my healthy makeover - it's so good, seriously go make it!
* 2 bananas (chopped and frozen ahead of time)
* Fresh mint leaves
* Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
* Handful fresh spinach
* 1 vanilla bean
1. Slice your vanilla bean and scrape insides into blender
2. Add all remaining ingredients in your blender and mix
3. Add more/less almond milk/water to desired consistency
4. Top with a sprig of fresh mint
5. Drink without digestive distress :)
Leave me a shamrock emoji for good luck!
Want to know how to make MORE plant based recipes like this for EVERYDAY life? Because yes you should it’s what your body wants :)
Join my 7 day plant based cooking challenge starting tomorrow! Click here to register and join!