Peppermint Matcha Latte
While it's Christmas time and everyone is running around with peppermint lattes, I LOVE to make my own at home so that they aren't full of chemicals and sugar! It's so easy and today I decided to put a spin on my regular peppermint latte and use my Matcha tea powder! Plus it's green so it's even more holiday-ish right?!? You can make this in a small saucepan on your stovetop in just a few minutes!
- Half alkaline (or filtered) water & half unsweetened almond or flax milk (I used about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 2-3 tsp matcha tea powder
- Organic peppermint oil (Genesis Pure)
- Organic liquid stevia
- Boil your water/milk combination
- Add in the matcha powder and whisk until blended
- Add 2-3 drops of peppermint oil
- 2-3 drops of stevia and stir
That's it! In a few minutes you have a healthy, peppermint latte that will give you a natural source of energy and focus for 3-4 hours! Try serving this for your holiday brunch or family that comes to visit!