Sugar Free Hummus (hint, no beans)
First things first, there's nothing wrong with regular hummus, the kind made mainly from chickpeas and then whatever else might be in it to determine another flavor profile. However, if you are on a sugar-free plan, or you are paleo and don't eat beans, or maybe beans just don't sit well with you, then this is a great easy option.
I love this easy recipe!
- 1 roasted cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2-3 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp organic Tahini
- Fresh lemon zest and juice
- Himalayan sea salt
- A little water if needed to even out
- Let the garlic and cauliflower cool
- Place into a food processor or a Vitamix with a little water
- dd the rest of the ingredients and mix
You can use this as a base for tons of other flavors too! Try adding roasted peppers or eggplant to make Babaganoush, add in kale, or fresh herbs. I've even used this as a swap out for tuna and added it to a lettuce wrap!
What's your favorite dip? Does it need a makeover? I still love my regular hummus but this one tastes amazing!