Chickpea Penne Pesto Pasta!
I’m must be pasta obsessed right now but here’s another PLANT PASTA that tastes amazing and is a little richer than veggie noodles!
Chickpea penne pasta 🍝 this entire recipe I made out of what I had in my fridge yesterday.
* 1 box chickpea penne pasta
* 2 cans organic diced or stewed tomatoes
* 1 small can organic sliced mushrooms
* Organic artichoke hearts
* Frozen peas
* Hope kale pesto hummus
* Pink himalayan sea salt
* Garlic powder
* Vegan parmesan
* (Leftover organic turkey burgers omit if Vegan)
1. Frozen peas and artichoke hearts were already thawed in containers in the fridge, if frozen, steam for 5-10 minutes until cooked
2. Boil water in saucepan, once boiling, add salt and penne, stir frequency, note: my plant pastas always cook way faster than the box says, less than 10 minutes
3. In a deeper saute pan, heat to medium low, add canned tomatoes, salt and garlic and let cook down, once simmering, turn heat down and add artichoke hearts and mushrooms to warm together
4. Once pasta is done, remove from water, I use a pasta spoon so I have some reserve pasta water, and place in bowl
5. Slice leftover turkey burgers and add to sauce if using and add 2 spoonfuls of kale pesto hummus (plain hummus works fine too)
6. Stir sauce together, then pour or ladel over penne noodles, add in peas and season with a little salt
7. OPTIONAL: add a little vegan parmesan (grate over top of pasta and stir in)
I made up this veggie sauce because I ran out of marinara and it was so flavorful! Plus another way to get more veggies into your meal!
And I LOVE lentil and chickpea pastas because they are SINGLE ingredient!
Looks good doesn’t it?!?
WHATEVER LEVEL OF HEALTH YOU’RE AT, YOUR DIET WILL EITHER ELEVATE YOU OR PULL YOU DOWN.
You are missing out on a HUGE opportunity to increase abundance in your health and all other areas of your life when you are clueless in the kitchen.
It’s 10000% necessary to learn about food. What it does, how it helps you, how to know what you need to be focusing on, how to find it, how to read the labels, how to cook it and prepare it in all different ways that are easy, simple and fast so you actually DO THIS and get it IN YOUR BODY, not going to waste in your fridge.
When you know how to use food, to have confidence in food, you are FREE. FREE from confusion, trends and conflicting information.
You cannot get more simple and straight forward than this. You need to be prioritizing fruits and vegetables to use the power of foods to your advantage. No disease will thrive on the diet I’ve created (all safe ingredients). No drama can last in your body (only your mind but we’ll get to that).
Knowledge is power when you put it into action. When you eat this way, your body WILL respond. It’s like your car. It runs on gasoline, your body runs off these FOODS. When you put in the right gas, you get ENERGY BACK.
Your body will come to life, it will feel lighter, more energized, true health. Your digestion will improve your skin will improve. Everything is connected.
What works for one area of your body impacts the other beneficially too.
This is not about being vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian or anything else. Its PLANT BASED eating. That’s the focus because that’s where the impact comes from. Anything beyond that is up to you.
In this course I’m showing you how to:
Shop for foods that are made from REAL, SAFE ingredients so that you don't get or stay stuck in your health
Learn and get familiar with new, cool and nutrient dense fruits & veggies to add to your diet for health, variety and TASTE so you WANT to eat them
Know exactly how to look at and read labels so you are the boss of what goes in your body no sneaks allowed
Find the BEST BRANDS for everything from pasta to crackers to pizza to juices so you are a grocery shopping wizard
COOK in your KITCHEN in a really simple way that makes you feel satisfied, and like you are in charge of your body and health
Make lunches and dinner in 10 min, 20 minutes and for sure less than 30 minutes so you can get back to your lap top or your babies or go to yoga
Take advantage of all my healthy fast food shortcuts so you have no excuses for not having healthy options at your fingertips all day any day
Be social and eat well. NOT PERFECT no one said that. Eat well, whether you’re cooking or going out, being healthy is not a sacrificing of your social life (you can have it all)
Make endless, colorful, healthy recipes with my amazing FOOD FORMULAS that remove the need for a bazillion recipes
And so much more….
Your body WILL respond to this because well - it’s all it really wants!