Rainbow Kale Salad with Pea Dressing!
Rainbow Kale Salad with Pea Dressing:
I made this up for lunch today!
* Curly Kale
* Rainbow shredded carrots
* Black sesame seeds
* Pea dressing
* 2 cups organic peas
* 3 spoonfuls organic tahini paste
* Himalayan sea salt
* Big handful cilantro
* 4 scallions
* a little water to blend
Blend it up!
For the salad:
1. Wash/rinse kale and remove from stems
2. Heat a deep saute pan with avocado oil on medium heat
3. Once warm, add kale, season with salt, and let cook a few minutes, remove, add carrots, and a little water to soften them down
4. Place kale in bowl, top with carrots, pour dressing on and top with sesame seeds!
You can also make this pea dressing into a dip by slightly changing the ratios. Add more peas, either thawed out or frozen, and less water. You could also thicken it a little more by adding 2-3 TBSP of chia seeds.
And then you can use it as a veggie dip or a spread even for wraps/sandwiches or again keep it as a dressing!
Remember to tag me when you make the recipes on Instagram or Facebook, I love to see you guys eating plants!